We all have those things that we've always wanted. I'm not meaning materialistic things or gagets that we have always wanted to own. What I mean is a way of being. Whether in your character or hobbies that you wish that you were better or more consistant at.
For example, some things that I have always wanted..
to be a reader. I've never been the intellectual person who loves to read and is just able to read for hours on end.. but I want to be a person who really enjoys a good book and is able to relax and feel release by reading.
to be a coffee drinker. mmm, how I have aways wished that I loved the taste of a good cup of just normal, plain coffee. I can't describe the reasoning behind this desire, but I have always wanted to enjoy coffee. As I've come realize, coffee is an acquired taste. So good news! I can make myself love coffee! It's in the works and I have a little taste for it already.
There are many more things that we want and many things we all wish that we could change about ourselves. You can get deep if you choose, but I'm not going there today.
The point of this post is really just to say that I've always wanted to be a blogger. So, here's my go at it. Embracing the desire to become a blogger.. and we'll see how this goes!
No comments:
Post a Comment